Rapid developments in healthcare and post-COVID changes present pharma and biotech companies with new market and competitive challenges, making value articulation more important than ever before.
In this “new normal,” companies must reformulate and communicate proprietary asset, brand and corporate messages and value propositions that resonate with diverse and often competing interests of a broad range of stakeholders.
For more than a decade, Insocius has helped leaders and teams embrace strategic communications and articulate the value of their science, technologies, brands, portfolios and corporate strategies to physicians, patients, payers, regulators and investors.
Our work focuses on four key healthcare and pharmaceutical consulting areas: value articulation, strategy acceleration, business transformation, and executive performance.
So, if you need to communicate the value of your medical, commercial, R&D, and corporate business units, our specialist team can implement bespoke strategies to articulate the value of your organisation.
What is value articulation?
Value articulation helps companies to define and communicate their corporate messages and the value they bring to a broad range of stakeholders, including physicians, patients, and decision-makers.
What is a value articulation framework?
A value articulation framework is essentially a communication tool that enables you to demonstrate your value and resonate with different stakeholders with often competing interests. When you enlist the help of Insocius with your value proposition and articulation, we will construct and deliver your value articulation framework in a ready-to-use format.
What is the objective of a value articulation cycle?
The objective of a value articulation cycle is the essentially the process of uncovering, articulating and amplifying your value proposition in order to increase buy-in throughout your organisation and externally. From identifying stakeholder perspectives to the delivery of your value articulation framework, Insocius can provide expert advice every step of the way.
What we offer
Through our insight-led approach, Insocius can help organisations:
- Analyses scientific, clinical and market information to uncover evolving changes in stakeholder perspectives.
- Conducts propriety customer-facing stakeholder and executive interviews to uncover new perspectives in complex, highly competitive, costly disease and drug areas.
- Facilitates high-quality cross-functional discussion that builds alignment and buy-in throughout an organisation.
- Constructs simple communication frameworks that address different stakeholder interests, in formats that are ready for implementation.
Value articulation services
We offer a range of services, which include the following:
- Customer-facing stakeholder and executive interviews to uncover stakeholder perspectives
- Synthesis of market research and complex information to uncover key customer perspectives
- Cross-functional and country alignment workshop design and facilitation
- Strategic communications development
- Corporate narrative development
- Disease area narrative development
- Early asset value propositions
- Scientific message development, objection handlers and Q&A
- Issues preparedness
- Commercial messaging toolkits for countries
- Internal activation plans and agency partner onboarding
Discover how our value articulation services have made an impact for pharma and biotech organisations looking to establish the value of their science, technologies, brands and portfolios with stakeholders by reading our other services and case studies